Monday, January 31, 2011

God's Plan

I would just like to share the poem that was in the card we received this last Thursday in hope of encouraging others who follow this blog.

God has a plan for each of us.

And I have a feeling that there is
such a wonderful plan for you!

I pray that the paths you walk
and the roads you travel will take
you to amazing places.  Places where
you see the possibilities, where you
discover what it's like when dreams
come true, and where you come
to understand the promise and the
potential of all the wonderful
qualities inside you.

I pray that God's plan for you will
gradually unfold before your eyes,
and that - like guiding lights
continually showing the way - you
will find glimmers of hope and
happiness shining every single day.

I pray that the people in your life
appreciate what it's like to be in the
presence of someone as special as
you are.  You have the kind of gifts
that are given to so few.

God has a plan for each of us...
and I think there is an especially
wonderful one...for you.

We were so blessed by this poem.  It really touched my heart.  I just hope that sharing this poem here could pass along that blessing to someone else who needed it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment