Friday, May 4, 2012

It Is Well With My Soul

It has been coming up a few times in the last little while the song: It is well with my soul'.  My friend (DP) posted about it on her blog a while ago and it has come up a few more times in the last week or so. This morning as I was praying it came up again.  I don't have it in my itunes so I went to youtube to listen to it.  While I was looking for the more traditional version of the song I came across this 6min video about the song and the story:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3lgJrLhb5Y&feature=colike

I would encourage anyone who is going through something that you feel is too much to handle, to watch this.  Give your situation to God, don't carry your burden alone.  He knows what he's doing and he'll carry you through.

No comments:

Post a Comment